Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reminiscing Third Grading Period

Time runs so fast. Three Grading Periods is no over and now we are again to face Fourth and the Final Grading.
My Third Grading Period is quite good. Although I am hard up a litle bit in making many activities in the notepad. But it's just okay because at least I am gaining knowledge and learning more although the lessons and activities were all getting harder. In this grading, I earned more about notepad, the tags we were using are so sensitive. We are still making drafts and posting this drafts to our blogs. We also entered the world of web designing were in I enjyed designing the web.
I am so calm that time when we were taking our periodical test in TLE because I had reviwed my lessons in this subject.
Now let's just enjoy the remaining days of this school year. Let's just enjoy this last grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment