Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Reflections in the Second Quarter

Second Grading Period is over. Time runs so fast that we are now entering the Third Grading. Let me share you my experiences, my mixed emotions in our Second Grading.
The lessons in TLE ICT IV gets a little bit harder as we move on. We have also learned many things about Computer Education. Our teacher introduced to us many things about Hyper TextMarkupLanguage (HTML) -- HTML File, HTML Editors, Markup Tags and many others.
I enjoy my Second Grading in TLE ICT IV somuch. Specially, I like the times were in we are making or blogs, our activities. In our activities, we first create an HTML File, the Basic HTML Tags, headings andothers.
But sometimes, I am lazy in creating some of my activities . Yes, forit's sensitive. HTML Tags are sensitive.
Moving on, I must be more or must have patience. Patience in making our activities so that I will not be hardup in the next gradings.

No comments:

Post a Comment